PMS and PCS Exam Date Sheets 2013 and 2014

Date Sheet by Editorial Staff

Students-checking-pms-pcs-datesheet

PPSC is abbrivated as Punjab Public Service Commission. PPSC is responsible for the PMS\PCS exams in all the provinces of Pakistan.

PMS (provincial management service) & PCS (Punjab civil service) exams are conduct by PPSC. These exams taken whenever there is a vacant \free post for the Provincial Management Service that’s way there is no specific or conform month for the exams. Date sheet & schedule will be declared one month before the exams.

PPSC is responsible or held these exams in Punjab. These exams are organize to allocate those post which are vacant in the different departments of provincial government. These exams are not held on the regular basis, because this is for the free seats in provincial government.

SEE ALSO: CSS Exams Date Sheet 2013/14

In these exams six subjects are compulsory for all the students, and it is necessary to all the candidates to take part is this. Each subject will carry the 100 marks and total 600 for these compulsory subjects. The candidates should have to choice the three optional subjects according to his taste or desired. These three subjects will carry the 200 marks for each & 600 total marks.

Both the male & female candidates can apply for these exams. The candidates who are going to apply for these exams, they should be fulfilling these requirements:

• Minimum education must be bachelor or its relevant degree

• Having the domicile of any district of Punjab

• Minimum age is 21 & maximum is 31.

Leave Comments

loading comments form ...

30 comments
zain
zain October 08, 11:51 PM

assalam o alaikum please tell me about pcs paper date sheet right now please

Admin
Admin October 31, 11:57 PM

PMS exam does not take place at regular intervals , so there is no fixed schedule for it . It was held in 2006 then in 2009 and now in 2012. No one can predict that when it would take place next time . However , it is hoped that now it would be held in 2014.

uzma
uzma October 30, 03:14 AM

A.O.A...any idea 2014 mein PCS & PMS l exams khb hon gy...?

Admin
Admin October 31, 11:58 PM

sawar khan
sawar khan January 08, 01:41 AM

dear uzma, whether you are already government servant or you have to fresh apply, if you are government servant have grade from 11 to 16 you mat take Section officer exam, i myself is Assistant private secretary grade 16 , i have to next take the exam of section officer,

suman
suman November 13, 11:12 AM

Sir I want to prepare for PCS 2014 would you please give the details of online application dates

sawar khan
sawar khan January 08, 01:44 AM

dear, in which test you would like to appear, i mean whether at clerical or officer rank

zeeshan
zeeshan November 22, 11:57 AM

exellent jobs in pakistan

iram gul
iram gul November 23, 01:16 AM

asslam o alaikum, i ve applied for deputy headmistress vacancies opened last year. can you give me the idea that when the test is going to be held. thank

misbahawaisi
misbahawaisi November 24, 05:27 AM

can u tell me scoring sub for pcs?

misbahawaisi
misbahawaisi November 24, 05:27 AM

can u tell me scoring sub for pcs?

abbas
abbas December 06, 11:58 AM

Misbah psychology, any language n sociology would b a gud choice

meenakshi
meenakshi December 06, 12:41 PM

Sir please give me suggestions for PCs exams 2014

bushra
bushra December 08, 01:11 PM

please tell me about the date of PCS test

Rabnawaz Shahid
Rabnawaz Shahid January 08, 10:59 PM

Dear All
i am a student of CA(final) and doing articles in an international CA firm. now i want to attempt the exam of PMS. it is requested to all to suggest the subjects (keeping in view my CA background ) for PMS exam that can be helpful for achieving high scores in exam.
your quick response is awaited.

Regards
Rabnawaz Shahid

ali bahadur
ali bahadur January 30, 11:24 PM

my brother Rabnawaz Shahid...as u hav mentioned that u r the student of commerce group so it will b very beneficial for u to adopt business administration,maths,or economics,2ndly...social work,punjabi,arabic,geography are considered to b highly scorable for pms exams....may ALLAH b your HELPER...

shahid
shahid January 18, 12:40 AM

aoa.i have not applied for PMS 2014..plz tell the procedure

zainab
zainab February 03, 12:19 PM

plz suggest me to choose commrece or not in my pms and css

sidra riaz
sidra riaz February 04, 10:56 PM

m doing bs.hons. in biotechnology ... and me seeking for job at lecturer at college..is there any seats for biotechnologist or biotechnologist can apply for lecturer job

uzma hafeez
uzma hafeez February 11, 10:51 AM

please tell me headmistrees ky paper keb hongy

Sana
Sana February 25, 10:09 PM

Pcs exam 2014 main Kab hoga...?
Plz inform me...

Najam ul Hassan
Najam ul Hassan February 26, 12:06 AM

Dear Admin plz tell me PMS k exam 2014 main ho ry hain ya nai ho ry..

ayesha
ayesha February 27, 01:14 PM

Asslam o Allaikum wr wb Alzzzzzzz Every one Please us at smshousepk.com for the world best chat room and online gap shap corner... and also take many thing andget info about many thing .. so join us now www.smshousepk.com and connect to you with whole world. For Chat, Chat Room, Pakistani and All International chats.., Join us For Free Online Chat ,Chat Room, Online Chat Room, Free Chatting Site, Chatting Room, Chat Room In Karachi, Chat Room In Lahore, Girl Chat Room, Free Chat Room, Free Chat Room In Pakistan Chat Room In Islamabad, Chat Rooms, Pakistani Chat Room, Free Chat Room In Pakistan, Chatting Room, Chatting Room Pakistan, Internation,Chat Room With Out Registration, Pakistani Chat Room With Out Registration

MUHAMMAD IMRAN
MUHAMMAD IMRAN March 02, 10:02 AM

assalam o alaikum my roll number excise and textation inspector

Ayesha
Ayesha March 08, 02:28 AM

If there are not scheduled on regular basis, then how will we get to know when they will be scheduled next?

azhar khan
azhar khan March 15, 09:10 AM

Asalamo aleikum! sir I just want to know that how we can apply for PCS exam, what is its criteria, how many total marks this test contains? Plz do tell me the complete details and info about this exam, how can we prepare ourselves best for this exam and whether it has any subjects or only mcqs..? I want to prepare and appear in this exam. needs your cooperation. Thanks

sobia
sobia March 17, 12:43 AM

my date of birth is 28.09.1986. am i eligible for css.2015. i am waiting for jst offer.letter. is j.s.t a govt.job which can provide me age relaxation for css. please seniors reply me soon.

Sidra
Sidra April 05, 02:45 AM

assalam o alakum sir plz tell me about pms exam, kia 2014 me expected ha aur plz mjy age relaxation ka bhe batain, aj kal ppsc females ko her exam me age relaxation da raha hy kia pms me bhe da ga? aur kitny year age limit ho ge?plz reply zarur karain.thankx

Tosif
Tosif April 10, 01:25 PM

age limit is 21 to 31 years....

rubina
rubina April 10, 11:18 PM

i have apply for the post of auditor in board of revenue when its test will be held plz tell me