PMS and PCS Exam Date Sheets 2016 and 2017

Date Sheet by Editorial Staff

PMS & PCS Date Sheets 2016

Soon the date sheet 2016 will be announced

PPSC is abbrivated as Punjab Public Service Commission. PPSC is responsible for the PMS\PCS exams in all the provinces of Pakistan.

PMS (provincial management service) & PCS (Punjab civil service) exams are conduct by PPSC. These exams taken whenever there is a vacant \free post for the Provincial Management Service that’s way there is no specific or conform month for the exams. Date sheet & schedule will be declared one month before the exams.

PPSC is responsible or held these exams in Punjab. These exams are organize to allocate those post which are vacant in the different departments of provincial government. These exams are not held on the regular basis, because this is for the free seats in provincial government.

SEE ALSO: CSS Exams Date Sheet 2016/17

In these exams six subjects are compulsory for all the students, and it is necessary to all the candidates to take part is this. Each subject will carry the 100 marks and total 600 for these compulsory subjects. The candidates should have to choice the three optional subjects according to his taste or desired. These three subjects will carry the 200 marks for each & 600 total marks.

Both the male & female candidates can apply for these exams. The candidates who are going to apply for these exams, they should be fulfilling these requirements:

• Minimum education must be bachelor or its relevant degree

• Having the domicile of any district of Punjab

• Minimum age is 21 & maximum is 31.

Last Updated: 4/6/2016

Leave Comments

loading comments form ...

fazal June 07, 04:12 PM

sir i have applied for PMS and have sent documents along with documents but i dont knwo about the screening test procedure . please guide about the screening and written test as short as possible. thank you .

fazal June 07, 04:14 PM

sir i have applied for PMS and have sent documents filled form but i dont know about the screening test procedure . please guide about the screening and written test as short as possible. thank you

Muhammad Ali Khalid
Muhammad Ali Khalid June 24, 02:07 PM

I want to know, what is the exam date of PCS for Apply ?

hassan June 26, 07:50 AM

is there any screening test for pms 2k16

Yasir Hussain Shah.
Yasir Hussain Shah. July 04, 01:29 PM

Dear sir madam.

Kindly tell me are the Kashmiri people particepate in this exam?
I mean your inestute allow kashmiri people they participate in
/P C S\ because sir I am a Kashmiri I live in ajk district kotli,,
My education bachelor of arts if your inestute select me
For /P C S\ exam kindly countact with me on below address because sir
I don't know about /P C S\ exam where held and which date??
Sir madam response me as soon as possible I am waiting your

Your sincerely.
Yasir Hussain Shah.

Ali Raza
Ali Raza August 06, 11:18 PM

Assalm o alikum sir m ny pms ky exam dna haaa mujy admissiom date btna thnkx

sadaf rani
sadaf rani August 14, 11:02 AM

sir there is any possibility of pms in 2017?if yes than kindly tell the month.thanx

asif August 15, 01:50 PM

asif August 15, 01:51 PM

text me

naila anwer
naila anwer August 15, 01:56 PM

sir , tell me the PMS admission last date

See more Photo Galleries

MCAT Medical Admission Test

Browse the complete information of MCAT, result, sample question, mcat score, practice test and examination schedule 2014

Find-out all the ACCA content here like past papers, results, passing rates, online lectures and other material related to ACCA.

Study Abroad

In this Block you can find where, how and when should you be able to apply for Studying Abroad with having specific pocket.